4 days/3 nights
Simferopol - Bakhchisarai - Inkerman - Sevastopol - Balaklava - Alupka - Yalta – Simferopol.
Meeting at the airport of Simferopol
Moving to Bakhchisarai - the historical capital of the Crimean khanate.
Lunch (with elements of Crimean Tatar cuisine) and tasting of Crimean wines of different brands (conducted by a professional sommelier, for children provided tea and sweets).
We offer to visit for extra:
- the complex of the Khan's Palace is the residence of the Girei dynasty and the world's only example of Crimean Tatar architecture and life. (optional: adult/child – 5$ / 1$);
- Museum with mini-zoo "Crimea in the palm of your hand" - the largest in the Crimea miniature Park, which contains all the historical, cultural and architectural attractions of the Peninsula (adult/child – 7$ / 4$);
Transfer to Sevastopol with visit Inkerman, travel information about the St. Clement cave monastery and an overview of the medieval fortress of Kalamita.
Accommodation in one of the hotels of the city.
Breakfast. Visit the historical and archaeological Museum "Chersonesos Taurica", included in the UNESCO world heritage list.
City tour of the hero city of Sevastopol - "the city of Russian sailors".
If you wish, we offer to take a boat trip to the Sevastopol Bay with a tour of the black sea fleet and the sights of the city from the sea (for an additional fee - from 7$).
Moving to Balaklava is an amazing town, famous for its European charm and rich history.
We offer to visit for extra:
- visit Balaklava underground Museum complex (adult -5 $, child – 2$);
- visit the Museum of the history of Balaclava (adult -5 $, child – 2$);
- boat trip to Balaklava Bay (from 7$).
Familiarity with one of the most interesting projects of the Crimea - Champagne "Terroir" winery "Golden beam", where you can try and buy unique sparkling and still wines (for an additional fee, the tour - from 7$, with tasting – from 14 $).
Back to the hotel. Dinner.
Breakfast. Free day.
We offer to visit the museums of the city:
- Military-historical Museum of black sea fleet (adult – 2$, children – 1$);
- Art Museum. M. P. Kroshitsky (adult – 2$, children – 1$);
- The panorama "defense of Sevastopol 1854-1855" (adults -8$, children – 2.5$);
- Sevastopol marine aquarium-Museum (adults -8$, children – 2.5$);
- much more at Your discretion.
Back to the hotel by yourself.
Breakfast. Check out.
Moving to the Greater Yalta region, familiarity with the history and attractions of the southern coast of Crimea, the foros Church and the castle "swallow's nest".
Lunch at the restaurant "Elena" (overlooking the castle "swallow's nest").
Moving to Yalta - the resort capital of the southern coast of Crimea.
Sightseeing walking tour along the embankment of Yalta.
Moving to Simferopol via "Angarsk pereval", an overview of the most remarkable Crimean mountains Chatyr-Dag and Demerdzhi.
Arrival at the airport of Simferopol.
Departure. Flight to Sochi.
The price includes:
Accommodation, meals, transport and excursion services, entrance tickets (Chersonesos Tauride, Vorontsov Palace, sightseeing tour of Sevastopol, Yalta, Balaklava).
Price per person:
- group 15 + 1 – 335 $ per person
- group 25 + 1 – 295 $ per person