"Sphere” Travel Company is accredited to Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
In December'2003 we were assigned a tourist reference number. It allows us to provide residents of foreign countries, who come to Russian Federation for a tourism purpose, with a visa support.
Required documents for getting visa at Russian Council are:
• Tour confirmation
• Tourist voucher
We need the following information for issuing these documents:
1) Passport photocopy (the first two pages), including:
• Full first and last names;
• Date of birth;
• Passport number.
2) Duration of stay in RF (date of arrival and date of departure).
3) Itinerary (the cities of RF you will visit).
4) Tourist's contact fax number or e-mail (in order to send “Tour confirmation” and “Tourist voucher” off).
Your passport photocopy can be sent to us by fax or e-mail.
The facsimile copies (“Tour confirmation” and “Tourist voucher”) are adequate for getting visa at Russian Council.
Tourist visa are valid opened for 1-month period. We can also arrange visas for a longer period (business visas).
Important: Having arrived to Russian Federation a foreigner MUST be registered within 3 days. Tourists staying in hotels will simply register upon checking in. If the person is not registered he/she must pay a fine. If he/she is not registered for a long time his/her name can be put on “Black list” that means he/she is forbidden visiting Russia during a year.
You are welcome to apply! Fast service is guaranteed!